1ª Position: Lees tray and centring system.
2ª Position: Hot or cold high pressure wash.
3ª Position: Draining module with tray for waste waters canalization.
OPTIONAL STATIONS AND EXTRAS
– Ramp with lees collection.
– Inner drying of the barrel by blowing air under pressure.
– Steaming of the barrel from 100º to 150ºC.
– Internal sulphite by injection of sulphurous gas.
– Interior washing of the barrel with ozonized water.
– Loading and unloading table with rack.
– Loading and unloading of barrels in support.
-Display and programmable PLC control.
– Electrical protection and emergency stop.
– Timer for all process tasks.
– Stainless steel arches and protection fences.
– Barrel loading, draining and unloading ramps.
– Motor pump unit for lifting and lowering the platform.
– Counter of treated barrels.
RECOMMENDED PRESSURE EQUIPMENT
– Power: 5.5 H.P.
– Minimum pressure: 100 bar.
– Minimum flow: 15 l./min.
– Three-phase voltage: 230/400 V. 50-60 Hz.
* Depending on the chosen options, more than one peripheral may be needed. Auxiliary equipment not included
* Suitable for 225-228-300 L barrels
|Power (H.P)||Depending on options|
|Three-phase voltage||240/400V 50-60Hz|
|Material||Stainless Steel AISI304|
|Minimum Washing Time||90”|
|Temperature Maximum water (ºC)||60-90|
|Impact pressure (bar)||80-150|
|Required flow rate (l/min)||Depending on connected equipment|